Childrens Swimming Lessons
The Mardyke Arena UCC will host Swim Lessons for Children throughout the year.
Childrens Swimming Lessons are a wonderful way of fast-tracking a child’s development and provide a healthy structured activity for them.
Give your child the opportunity to interact with other children and learn to swim and have fun at the same time. Swimming helps children improve their motor skills, confidence levels and most importantly it could save their lives.
Our courses will further develop the skills children have already acquired and assist in refining technique to make swimming less of a challenge and more of an enjoyable experience.
Course Dates & Times
***New courses to be announced shortly***
Why enroll your child in our Courses?
- Every class will be taught by two instructors. The class will be led by a Swim Ireland Level 2 qualified instructor who will be assisted by a Swim Ireland Level 1 qualified instructor.
- The pupil/teacher ratio is kept low to ensure that each pupil gets individual attention and the instruction they need.
- Participating in an activity daily has been proven to accelerate the development and refinement of skills.
- Fast track your child’s progression and development in swimming.
Classes will last 45 minutes in duration
Children who have not participated on our Swim Course since November 2016 will be required to attend a swim assessment before booking.
About Swim Assessments
- Are compulsory before starting lessons at the Mardyke Arena UCC.
- Assess every child before they start lessons at the Mardyke Arena UCC and give them a suitable swim level for our programme.
- Allows us to enter your details on our swim system for online booking.
- Only take 2-3 minutes, in the water and are free.
All children partaking in a swim assesment ae required to bring swim togs, goggles and hat with them.
For further informaton, pease contact reception on 021 490 4751.