In order that you and your family members have an enjoyable experience each time you visit the Mardyke Arena we ask you to comply with all rules and codes of conduct in the Arena, and to follow any and all instructions given by staff members.
Membership Rules & Codes of Conduct
- All Members must be at least 18 years old. All members and their guests must have suitable ID to enable entry and use of the Mardyke Arena facilities.
- It is a Member’s responsibility to inform the Mardyke Arena of any change to his or her contact/address details.
- All Members must swipe their membership card on the card reader upon every entry to Mardyke Arena premises.
- Members and their guests must wear suitable clothing gym wear and footwear at all times whilst on the premises. Jean-type clothing and open toe sandals/flip flops are not acceptable on the gym floor/studios. Due to the nature of some classes footwear may not be needed at the discretion of the instructor.
- Members must wear a swim hat at all times in the pool.
- Members must bring a towel with them at all times to gain access to the gym.
- Members or guests will not be permitted to join classes more than 5 minutes after the class has started. This is to ensure the class is safe and without interruption to current attendees. Class entry will only be guaranteed for members who successfully purchase a ticket at Reception. Tickets become available 1 hour before the class commences.
- Mardyke Arena does not accept any form of threatening or abusive behaviour towards members, guests or staff. Members will be held responsible for the behaviour of their guests.
- Every Member and guest must comply with the reasonable instructions of staff in the interests of health and safety and maintaining smooth running of the Arena.
- Members are not permitted to give personal instruction to others in the Arena whether for financial gain or otherwise.
- Facilities and services may vary at the discretion of the management.
- Mardyke Arena reserves the right to vary these Rules on not less than 7 days’ notice to Members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to Members if posted in a prominent position in the premises.
- All Members and their guests agree to abide by the Rules as displayed throughout the Arena and on the web-site www.mardykearena.com
- A copy of the Rules is available for members if requested. In the event of any dispute as to the meaning of the Rules the General Manager’s reasonable interpretation of the Rules is final.