Mardyke Arena UCC Fitness Challenge in aid of the Irish Guide Dogs
16th February 2016
The Mardyke Arena UCC in association with the Irish Guide Dogs for the Blind invites you to participate in a fitness challenge to be completed over the month of March.
Complete your personal challenge by choosing one or more of your preferred disciplines from Swimming, Running & Cycling.
Choose your challenge:
- Challenge 1: Beginner 250 Points
- Challenge 2: Intermediate 500 Points
- Challenge 3: Advanced 750 Points
- Swimming - 1KM = 10 Points
- Running - 4KM = 10 Points
- Cycling - 15KM = 10 Points
Sign up at reception today!
For further information on the challenge please contact reception on 021 490 4751 or email email@example.com