Upcoming Beginner & Advanced Strength Training Courses for Women
1st March 2016
We are pleased to announce we will now be running both a beginner & advanced Strength Training Course for Women.
- Due to high demand on our evening course, we have added an extra beginner evening course. The Course will run Tuesday 5th April - Tuesday 10th May 2016 from 20:00 - 21:00. (Fully Booked)
- Beginner Course: Thursday 31st March - Thursday 5th May 2016. The beginner course will run on Thursday evenings from 20:00 - 21:00. (Fully Booked)
- Advanced Course: Monday 11th April - Monday 16th May 2016. The advanced course will run on Monday mornings from 10:00 - 11:00. * (Limited availabilty)
* Participants must complete 6 week beginner course to attend the advanced course.
The course teaches you how to train safely and effectively with weights – for fat loss, strength, health and fitness and will run for 6 weeks.
Expert tuition from UKSCA and FMS Qualified Strength and Conditioning instructor Deirdre Morrison.
Session content to include;
- Functional Movement Screening.
- Mobility training
- Compound lifts
- Core development
- Classes will take place in the Mardyke Squad training gym. Private training environment with exclusive access to course participants only.
Open to Members and Non Members
- Non Members €48
- Members €36
Contact reception on 021 4904751 for booking or further information.