How to enrol
How to Enrol into Children's Lesson?
Please note limited Places Available in Level 1 Classes for September
The Mardyke Arena run three 12 week courses from September to June every year. The courses are broken down into the following timeframes;
Course 1: September to December
Course 2: December to March
Course 3: March to June
Children who attend the current course of lessons may enrol from week 10 of the course.
Children who are not in the current course can only enrol after week 12 of the course i.e once the current course has completed.
Enrolment for Children new to the Course
Children who currently do not partake in lessons but wish to recommence or commence for the first time must are requested to;
- Contact the Mardyke Arena and update your child/children's details on our system
- Children who have been out of lessons for 2 or more courses OR Children who wish to commence for the first time MUST book in and complete a Swim Assessment in the Mardyke Arena. Assessments are available for children aged 4 - 12 years of age and take place every Saturday and Sunday from 3-4pm. Assessments are free of charge and usually last 15 minutes.
- The instructor will speak with the parents/ guardians following the assessment and issue them with a letter outlining the child's new ability level and the enrolment dates for the course. Please note children must meet the entry requirement in order to commence lessons.
- The childs ability level will be updated at reception and will appear on the online system. Parents may complete an online booking form at reception and the swim office will contact them with a password and login details.
- Please note Children who completed assessment for the March course but did not book a place on the March course may still book a place in the September course.