Conferences & Seminars
The Mardyke Arena, University College Cork is located on the picturesque Mardyke Walk on the banks of the River Lee, just minutes’ walk from Cork City. Its prime location is ideal for conferences, seminars and meetings.
Working in partnership with you from start to finish you can be sure that every organisational aspect is attended to and that your event runs smoothly and seamlessly.
The wide range of facilities offered by the Mardyke Arena, University College Cork allows it to cater for both small and large conferences. All of the conference & meeting room facilities are situated in close proximity to each other.
We have the conference facilities, venue and expertise to host events, ranging up to 140 delegates.
Tiered or flat rooms affording the option of either large-scale seminar rooms to smaller more intimate.
All rooms are fully equipped with Audio Visual.
The River Lee Hotel Cork is the preferred accomodation provider for ConferencesSeminars at the Mardyke Arena UCC and is within a short walking distance of the Arena.
Please contact Wayne Falvey for more details, see contact information below.
Catering details are available on request.
For more information, please contact:
Mardyke Arena, UCC
Tel: +353 (0) 21 4904790
- From Beijing To London (April 2012)
- Health & Safety Conference: Keeping Ahead with Recessionary Times (March 2013)
- “Learning to move, moving to learn: Exploring Fundamental Movement Skills Across the Lifespan” (April 2013)
- Mark Jarvis Workshop - "Strength & Conditioning: Practical Lessons from the Elite Environment" (November 2013)
- Driving Elite Performance: The Munster Way, a Strength & Conditioning Conference (February 2014)
- Vern Gambetta: Following the Functional Path to Building the Complete Athlete (July 2014)