the arena clinic is delighted to be able to offer hydrotherapy as a treatment option at the Mardyke Arena.
- Cold immersion pool (10° C)
- Warm hydrotherapy pool (35° C)
- In-built treadmill in the pool for gait re-education & walking/running drills
- Resistance jet to allow for aqua jogging and resistance training
- Direct assistance from a qualified Chartered Physiotherapist during your treatment.
- treatment can be provided on a one-to-one basis or as part of a group.
- Hydrotherapy can be used independently or to complement traditional land-based physiotherapy.
- Private changing areas, separate from main pool deck
- We have full ceiling tracking hoists in the hydrotherapy area and a wheelchair accessible changing room with ceiling hoist and shower facilities
Key Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Patients start therapy earlier and recover faster
- Greatly reduces pain
- Decreases joint stress
- Increases strength and range of movement
- Improves balance and coordination
- Reduces muscle spasms
Who is Hydrotherapy for?
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Back pain and shoulder pain
- Hip, knee, or ankle pain
- Repetitive motion injury
- Sports recovery
- Fibromyalgia and other rheumatoid conditions
- Neurological disorders, including stroke, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease
- Brain or spinal cord injuries
For more information, please contact the clinic:
Tel: +353 (0) 21 4904760