Job Opportunities at the Mardyke Arena UCC
The Mardyke Arena UCC are currently seeking applications for the position of a part-time Receptionist. This position is in a customer driven environment.
The role is critical in supporting the efficient operation of the centre by providing a professional customer service and a first point of contact for all users of the centre.
The working hours are Thursdays 16:30 – 22:30, Saturdays 08:45 – 15:00 & Sundays 14:30 – 19:00.
The role will be responsible for:
- Front of House Reception cover.
- Taking all bookings for the indoor sports facilities, ensuring accurate bookkeeping and time/space management at all times.
- Receiving payment and issuing receipts for the use of sports facilities.
- Carrying out daily reconciliation and handling cash ensuring all monies are recorded accurately.
- Undertaking the correct banking procedure and weekly summaries ensuring an accurate record is produced weekly to the finance department.
- Dealing with all queries regarding memberships, courses, classes, bookings and other general information whilst ensuring the highest standards in customer service at all times.
- Helping the growth of our membership base, updating membership applications.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel and Access)
- Strong interpersonal skills
CV’s are to be sent to email@example.com, closing date for applications is Sunday 10th March 2019.