Job Opportunities at the Mardyke Arena UCC
Fitness Class Instructor - Part Time
The Mardyke Arena UCC is currently seeking applications for the position of Fitness Class Instructors on a part-time casual basis. The ideal candidate will possess a National Qualification in Fitness.
The position entails:
- Designing and instructing safe, effective and creative fitness classes.
- Have a minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor qualification, certificates in two or more of the following: Spinning/Indoor Cycling, Step Aerobics, Kettle Bell Fitness, Group Fitness Training, Pilates, Zumba, Boxercise, Aqua Aerobics.
- An ability to teach a wide range of group classes to an exceptional standard including Spinning, Functional Training, Circuits, Strength & Conditioning, etc. With a minimum of 2 years' experience.
- A motivated and committed individual with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Current and valid qualifications
- First Aid Trained
- Flexible schedule required
You must be able to work flexible hours which include mornings, evenings and weekends.
CV’s are to be sent to email@example.com, closing date for application’s is Monday 12th November 2018.