Health & Safety Conference: Keeping Ahead During Recessionary Times
18th February 2013
A Health & Safety Conference entitled "Health & Safety: Keeping Ahead During Recessionary Times" will be held on March 22 2013 in the Mardyke Arena, University College Cork.
Key Speakers will present on key areas within Health & Safety.
Key Sessions will include:
- ‘Tools to keep health & safety on track within your organisation’
- ‘Fire safety in your organisation’
- ‘Chemical & hazardous substances control’
- ‘Poor manual handling & injuries’
- ‘Shaping a health & safety culture in your organisation’
- ‘OHSAS 18001 accreditation’
There is a limited number of spaces for exhibitors on the day, please contact Wayne Falvey to receive an exhibitor information pack at email@example.com
For futher information, contact:
021 490 4790