Employment Opportunities at the Mardyke Arena
9th April 2014
The Mardyke Arena UCC is seeking to recruit enthusiastic and energetic people to work as part of the Children’s Activities team.
We are looking for Camp Activity Leaders to work as part of our School Tour and Summer Camp program.
Training will be provided by the Mardyke Arena. Ideally we are looking for individuals with experience of working with kids and a keen interest in sport.
Successful candidates will enthusiastically represent the Mardyke Arena by displaying a positive attitude, high level of energy and commitment to quality throughout all aspects of the job.
Ideally candidates should;
- Genuinely care and enjoy working with children of all ages
- Be patient, understanding and communicate well with children.
- A vibrant, energetic personality.
- Total extrovert who an enthusiasm to create ‘safe’ fun
- Ability to assume initiative, responsibility and accountability.
- Work well with others as part of a team
- Applicants must hold a nationally recognised coaching qualification.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 18th April or drop it into reception for the attention of;
Children’s Activity Co-ordinator,
Mardyke Arena U.C.C.