Intensive Swim Courses for Children - July & August 2014
10th June 2014
The Mardyke will host 4 weeks of Intensive Swim Lessons for Children over July & August 2014.
Intensive courses are a wonderful way of fast-tracking your child’s development and provide a healthy structured activity for them during the Summer holidays.
Give your child the opportunity to interact with other children and learn to swim and have fun at the same time. Swimming helps children improve their motor skills, confidence levels and most importantly it could save their lives.
There are many reasons why you should enrol your child in our Summer Intensive Course:
- Every class will be taught by two instructors. The class will be led by a Swim Ireland Level 2 qualified instructor who will be assisted by a Swim Ireland Level 1 qualified instructor.
- The pupil/teacher ratio is kept low to ensure that each pupil gets individual attention.
- Research shows that children make huge progress over a short time attending daily.
- Lane Swim and Lifesaving Courses are open to children up to 15 year of age. The intensive courses give children who have already achieved a certain ability an opportunity to perfect their skills and master new lifesaving skills.
- Intensive courses motivate children to learn quickly.
- Intensive courses are a great form of exercise over the Summer months.
Classes will last 45 minutes in duration.
Courses will run over the following dates:
Week 1: 7th - 11th July 2014
Week 2: 14th - 18th July 2014
Week 3: 21st - 25th July 2014
Week 4: 11th - 15th August 2014
To book a place please contact reception on 021 490 4751