6 Week Cadiac Rehab Courses
29th January 2015
Cardiac Rehabilitation Exercise Course
About Cardiac Rehab
Cardiac rehabilitation is suitable for people who have suffered a cardiac event including Heart Attack (Myocardial Infarction) bypass surgery, heart-valve surgery or stent insertion.
The purpose of cardiac rehabilitation is to do the following:
- Improve physical fitness levels
- Help restore confidence after a cardiac event
- Help prevent a further cardiac event
- Help people adopt healthy lifestyle changes
- Encourage return to work or normal activities of daily living
- Enhance quality of life
Course Days & Times
The course will run twice a week for 6 weeks at the following times:
- Mornings: Monday & Thursday at 10.30 am - 12.00 pm.
- Evenings: Tuesday at 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm & Friday at 4.30 pm – 6.00 pm.
Cost of this Course: €100
Please note to participate in this course you will need a completed referral form from your Doctor - Contact the arena clinic for documentation. Once we receive this referral form, we will confirm a start date based on which time slots you would like to attend.
Courses are bookable by phone or at the arena clinic reception on a first come first served basis. Places cannot be reserved unless full payment has been received. Courses are non refundable and non transferable. Classes fill on a first come first served basis. Management reserves the right to change/alter/cancel classes and/or refuse admission.
Call the arena clinic to book your place or for more information on 021 490 4760.