Enrolment for the September Children’s Swimming Lessons Course opens on June 4th
5th May 2015
The next 12 week children’s swimming lessons course will commence in September.
Enrolment for new participants to join our Swimming lesson programme will open on June 4th.
Please see below for enrolment dates for each swimming lesson day:
|16th June @ 7am||10th June @7am||4th June @7am||12th June @7am||12th June @7am||14th June @ 7am|
Please note pre swim assessments must be booked in advance.
Bookings for pre swim assessments are now open they will commence on Saturday 9th May & Sunday 10th May for 5 weeks between 3pm and 4pm
To book a pre-swim assessment, please contact 021 4904751
Why enrol your child into Lessons in the Mardyke Arena.
- All our teachers hold a Level 2 Swim Ireland Qualification which means they are fully qualified Swim Teachers.
- Recently updated pool changing room facilities and cubicles
- Low teacher to pupil ratio's to ensure hugh quality tuition
- Dedicated pool changing room attendant to maintain hygiene standards during children's lessons
- Online Booking available for Children's lessons
- Children may commence our swim programme at 4 years of age. Pre-school classes also available
- Lane swim classes and Lifesaving classes available for the confident swimmer