Job Vacancy: Fitness Gym Manager
24th August 2016
Mardyke Arena University College Cork, the International Award Winning Indoor Sports Arena, are currently recruiting a Fitness Gym Manager.
The position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be a key member of the Arena Management Team.
- REP’s Ireland recognised Fitness Instructor Qualifications
- International recognised Strength and Conditioning Qualification
- 3-5 year’s Supervisory / Management Experience
- Demonstrable Health & Safety Management Experience
- Occupational 1st Aid Qualification
- Demonstrable Knowledge and Experience
- Staff Management – building a highly motivated and skilled team
- Developing and promoting quality fitness gym services and programmes
- Presentation / housekeeping and maintenance of fitness gyms
- Health & Safety Management
- Quality Customer / Member Service
An attractive salary and a defined contribution pension will be offered to the successful candidate.
Applications, by email only, to include letter of application and current Curriculum Vitae, should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 17.00 hours on Friday 09 September 2016.
Please Note: Only candidates who meet the application criteria will be shortlisted for interview.