Competition: Design an ECO Mascot
1st March 2017
Win a place at the Mardyke Arena UCC Easter Camp on the 18th - 21st April 2017.
The mascot must be associated with reducing,reusing and recycling.
The selected mascot will appear on recycling signage and will become synonymous with the Mardyke Arena UCC.
- The Mascot drawing must be done on an A4 sheet.
- The Mascot must represent the Mardyke Arena UCC.
- The Mascot must have a mission to help everyone reuse, reduce and recycle.
- The Mascot must have a name.
- The Mascot should come with a short slogan or catch phase.
Entries can be dropped to reception in an envelope or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for entries 24th March 2017