Making the Difference in Customer & Employee Experience Excellence - Friday 30th August - Book Tickets Now
13th August 2019
The Mardyke Arena UCC will host a seminar entitled “Making the Difference in Customer & Employee Experience Excellence” on Friday 30th August, in the Devere Hall, University College Cork.
Renowned UK based speaker, Marcus Child, will deliver a keynote presentation on the day. Marcus has had a powerful impact on the people and the performance of many well-known businesses during the past 18 years. This will be a rare opportunity to hear from Marcus who has helped and enlightened top performing global leaders and brands on creating the right service culture and aligning efforts to achieve outstanding success.
- Gain insights into how to create and embed memorable customer & employee experiences.
- You will leave highly motivated and inspired to make the difference in every customer interaction.
- Identify what it takes to succeed in Employee Experience EX and Customer Experience CX.
- Appraise where you are at on the Customer Experience transformation Journey.
- Anticipate the typical blockers to providing excellent customer experiences, learn tips and techniques on how to successfully deal with them.
Places are free of charge but extremely limited. Book now to avoid disappointment.
The event is proudly supported by Áras Na Mac Léinn, University College Cork.