4th February 2021
The Mardyke Arena UCC are delighted to launch a new remote programme – Mardyke Moves. The programme will run during the current lockdown.
To apply for the programme please click on the application link below.
The aim of the programme is to promote health and wellness during the current lock down period. Promote good exercise and lifestyle habits for individuals who wish to make a change.
The programme will focus on:
- Creating Health Habits
- Exercise and General Movement
You will be assigned a Mardyke coach for the duration of the programme and your coach will check in with you 3-4 times a week.
Participants will be required to complete a weekly blog highlighting the key points below:
- Changes you have made?
- How the changes have affected you?
- Challenges you faced?
- How you overcame the challenges?
The weekly blogs will be shared across our website and social media platforms.
- All participants must be a member of the Mardyke Arena UCC or a current Staff member of UCC.
- The program is limited to 14 people, participants will be selected at random from all applications.
- The programme will be free of charge as part of our #KeepingCorkHealthy campaign during COVID-19.
Applications will close on Thursday 11th February.
All successful applicants will be informed on Friday 12th February with the programme due to commence the week of Monday 15th February
If you have any queries about the programme, please contact Michael Kearney at firstname.lastname@example.org