We aim to make the lane swim facility in the main pool as enjoyable as possible for all patrons. Please note the following:
- Lanes are for full length swimming only
- Swim in the direction of the lane signs
- Swim in the lane that best suits your ability
- Swimmers should stop to allow faster swimmers to overtake
- Swimmers resting or waiting should do so to one side
- Do not swim across lanes
- Do not lean on lane ropes as this poses a risk to other swimmers
- If unsure of use or etiquette, ask lifeguard on duty.
- Access to lane-swim should be determined by ability as determined by the lifeguard
The swim lane timetable is varied from time-time to accommodate other activities. Our aim is to provide all pool users with maximum access.