Summer Visitor Passes at the Arena
Are you looking for a way to enjoy the gym and pool facilities at the Arena ? Then you might be interested in our summer visitor passes!
From June 1st to August 31st, 2023, we are offering single and family visitor passes to non-members who want to experience the Arena for a day. Whether you want to work out in our state-of-the-art gym, swim in our pool, or relax in our sauna and steam room, we have something for everyone!
How it works
- A single visitor pass costs €11 and is valid for one adult over the age of 18. You will need to show a valid photo ID with your date of birth when you purchase your pass.
- A family visitor pass costs €25 and is valid for two adults and two children under the age of 17. Adults must supervise children at all times and cannot leave the building. Family passes cannot be purchased for children to use on their own.
- A visitor pass gives you access to both the gym and pool area for one visit per purchase. You cannot use the same pass to come back later in the day.
- A visitor pass does not include access to fitness classes, courses, squash courts, or sports halls. You can purchase tickets for these separately as a non-member.
- Visitors pass are purchased from the reception and must be used on the day.
- Day Pass Gym Users may use the Cardio Gym (Green Gym). Access to the Free Weights (Red Gym) is booking only so this is not included in the pass option.
What to bring?
- Day Pass users should bring a €1 coin to use as deposit for the lockers. Customers are advised to use a locker for storage of personal belongings. Bags are not allowed in the gyms or on pool deck.
- Bring a water bottle when accessing the gym. We have refillable water stations on site.
- Suitable clothing should be worn for both the gym and pool. We do not sell swim attire at reception.
- Swim hats are available to purchase at reception.
- We accept credit or debit card for payment at reception.
Click here for information on Pool usage Click here for information on Gym usage