Corporate Wellness Programme
Our Corporate Wellness Programme has been designed to help your team modify their lifestyle and give them the tools they need to move towards their optimal state of wellbeing and performance.
Here at the Mardyke Arena UCC we are committed to providing you with the resources and guidance to take charge of your own wellbeing and to make a positive change to your team’s lifestyle.
About the programme
The aim of the Corporate Wellness Programme is to empower our clients to take control of their Lifestyle and Physical Activity. We use our online platform Nudge Coach and a Fitbit to help you assess your lifestyle and then guide you to your goals step by step, encouraging you all the way through your transformation.
The relationship between coach and client can be a key factor in the success of any programme. In person and online contact with Andrew and his team will be ongoing throughout the duration of the programme to provide the best possible experience and to achieve the greatest results.
Every week we will guide you through evidence based Health and Wellness topics and offer weekly recipe suggestions.
Benefits for Employees
- Improves health and wellbeing.
- Reduces risk factors associated with preventable chronic diseases.
- Improves self-esteem.
- Increase general Physical Activity.
- Increase intake of healthy food.
Benefits for Employers
- Improves productivity.
- Improves employee engagement.
- Improves recruitment and retention.
- Improves organisational brand and culture.
Why choose this Programme?
- A healthy workplace is a productive workplace.
- Gain more energy and self-confidence.
- Manage stress more effectively.
- Encouraging your employees to adopt regular physical activity and healthy lifestyle choices pays off in numerous ways.
- An employer who shows concern for the health and well-being of employees minimizes turnover and develops stronger company loyalty.
- Our programme offers a one of a kind blend of in person 1 to 1 appointments with a qualified health coach and online coaching.
- Our flexible approach to Health and Wellness allows your team to integrate healthy living and physical activity into their daily routine.
For further information, Contact;
Andrew Burns BSc MSc
Lifestyle and Physical Activity Manager
Mardyke Arena UCC, Mardyke Walk, Cork
Phone: +353 21 490 4760 | Email: email@example.com |