Emerging Talent Programme
The Emerging Talent Programme (ETP) at the Mardyke Arena UCC, offers emerging athletes a specialised vehicle to fulfil their sporting potential through access to sports science, athletic development, performance psychology, nutrition and lifestyle support.
The Arena is currently home to some of Ireland’s most aspiring athletes, aged 15 - 18.
What the Emerging Talent Programme Offers?
- Develop athletes to maximize their physical performance and to compete at the highest level.
- Gives athletes the structured supports to achieve their goals and ambitions.
- The Emerging Talent Programme maximises the resources available at the Mardyke Arena UCC and puts the selected athletes at the forefront of everything.
- Athletes will be monitored and assessed on an on-going basis with regular communication kept with all relevant parties (coach, parents, etc.)
To be eligible to apply for the Mardyke Arena UCC Emerging Talent Programme, applicants must;
- Be between 15 - 18 years of age
- Compete at a high level within your chosen sport
- Demonstrate a strong and ambitious mind-set
Applications for the next intake of athletes will open in August 2019.
For further information on the programme contact Nora Aherne, High Performance Manager, on 021 490 47 93 or firstname.lastname@example.org